Garden and Grape Wine & Food Fest
Make plans to come see Rocky Top Wineries at the first Garden and Grape Wine & Food Fest.
Enjoy a beautiful fall afternoon in the UT Gardens for our first Garden & Grape Wine and Food Festival. Sip your way through a selection of handcrafted Tennessee Wines paired with small plates from some of your favorite local restaurants, featuring succulent cuts of Tennessee Beef.
Proceeds from this event will go to benefit the University of Tennessee Agriculture Extension Program, helping to provide solutions to the state Agricultural community through the application of research and evidence-based knowledge.
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 2:00pm – 6:00pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine for consumption at the event or to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed.
• This is a 21+ Event
• Garden & Grape is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT.
• Please drink responsibly…overindulgence will not be tolerated.